Back from the dead... anyone remember me?

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Wow... My work finally got dsl, and im internet surfed out, and just happened to think of this site, so figured I should say hi!! I promise I will start visiting more, I'm sure you all missed the non-bitchy, non hostile girl on the board :coolman:

Anyone remember me? :loser: I remember a few of you... especially LL, Ryan, poopnut. Im sorry can't think of anymore :bash:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
How can you forget me? Already starting off on the wrong foot. That calls for banishment..

I believe I rememer you. You are the hot chick that is always talking about doing crazy stuff with the boyfriend if my memory serves me correctly.

Good times imo.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'll chime in and say I don't remember you. Don't think I was a member then either though. Anyways welcome back.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
You are the hot chick that is always talking about doing crazy stuff with the boyfriend if my memory serves me correctly

haha could be me... now boyfriendless :beer: I canned the practically married life about 9 months ago

Emmerson_Biggins said:
Isn't this the crazy blonde with the poop fetish?? LOL

Yes!!! I made a lasting impression :rockon:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
FliteQH said:
Wow... My work finally got dsl, and im internet surfed out, and just happened to think of this site, so figured I should say hi!! I promise I will start visiting more, I'm sure you all missed the non-bitchy, non hostile girl on the board :coolman:

Anyone remember me? :loser: I remember a few of you... especially LL, Ryan, poopnut. Im sorry can't think of anymore :bash:

Welcome back Tina.:pepper:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Yup, but you ignore me on AIM so I gave up....werd up! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread