Back from iraq

SCARNECK

Established Member
I would like to announce that I am no longer in iraq, and that i have arrived in good ole california!! only a few more days until I am able to go on leave and back to good ole michigan, to drive my stang!

When I get back to michigan I will post some pics of the goodies I have waiting for it at home. I'll just say one of them is belt driven ;)

Well i'm happy as hell to be back and get wait to go get my drink on later

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Awesome news man. Congrats on being back, now live it up!

Thank you for your service to this country!

sikcobra03

Established Member
goddamnit.... rub it in my face a little more why dont ya? haha. just a few more months and im done here. have fun, live it up.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Enjoy cali for a few more days man , we just had another snow storm last night. Ofcourse being from here , this should be no suprise

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Welcome back to the US! Thank you for your service to our country, we appreciate you! California is supposed to have the next ten days as sunshine in the mid 70's during the day. Just for you.;-)

Any other servicemen/women deployed, I encourage you to sign up on AnySoldier.com so you can receive letters of support and maybe even a few care boxes from your fellow Americans whom love and support you! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread