Baby pics!

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
ok well not the real baby YET cuz he isn't due til Nov 22nd. These are my sonogram pics from week 24 though :)

jack24a.jpg

jack24b.jpg

jack24c.jpg

UCBeau

wow thats a freaking trip! i've never seen sonogram (is that what the device is?) pictures up close before..congrats! :)

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
very nice, wish i could get my sons pics on here, got some just like that. Have fun with the baby and congrats.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
wow thats a freaking trip! i've never seen sonogram (is that what the device is?) pictures up close before..congrats! :)

yeah its a sonogram, they check baby out to make sure everything is fine. I get them done every month, because I have gestational diabetes, so they are checking him every month to make sure everything is going ok. I'll be getting my next one done September 8th :)

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Very cool and congrats....My wife had a sonogram done right before my second daughter was born, she was freaking out because the baby hadn't moved in a couple days and she was over due (and we have really good insurance) anyway Olivia was fine but she must was facing the "camera" or what ever its called and we could see her face perfectly it looked like a black and white photo.....One of the coolest things Ive ever seen...

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
that's the most beautiful thing in the entire world..

Isn't it weird to think that you're carrying something alive inside of you? YOU made that. You created life..

I get teary-eyed whenever I think about that kinda stuff - what can I say..I'm a girl :shrug: I cry @ "A Baby Story" on TLC

congrats you guys! :beer:

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by dorky LS1 chick
that's the most beautiful thing in the entire world..

Isn't it weird to think that you're carrying something alive inside of you? YOU made that. You created life..

I get teary-eyed whenever I think about that kinda stuff - what can I say..I'm a girl :shrug: I cry @ "A Baby Story" on TLC

congrats you guys! :beer:

You too?! I cry at "A Wedding Story" too... :D

ssssnake

Established Member
LOL I thought this thread was going to be about posting pics of members when they were little. Heidi, I know you and Zach are proud of this new person growing inside you. Congratulations!

:beer: :beer:

Lawman

Established Member
Congratulations!! I started my son's first photo album with his sonogram pics. He is now 6 months old.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread