BAB Terminator Update (Ported Blower / BBS)

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
First off sorry for the cell phone pics but anyways just a little update on my 1 of 0 Terminator. Was not really thinking of throwing parts at the car just yet but a buddy told me he had a Staggy stage 4 ported blower just sitting at his shop so i thought "why the hell not." Anyways as we all know that sparked a series of parts that had to be ordered. Actually started with Lethal Performance having a sale on Magnaflow so i decided to pick up an x-pipe. Just incase anyone else was wondering it WILL fit an 03 cobra. Lethal lists the pipe as 99-01 cobra only. Even when i called i was told it will not fit. I even called Magnaflow and they also told me it would not fit. At the same time a buddy called me and asked if i was interested in a set of staggered BBS RKs so i also picked those up. They were polished and needed a bit of work since they were extremely dirty which sent my OCD through the roof. Took the wheels to 2 different shops just to make sure they were good (no wobbles). So once i got the OK the weapon of choice was abrasive Scotch Bright pads. The wheels cleaned up real good. Its down to a brushed type finish (ready for gunmetal powdercoat). The finish on the blower is also not perfect or good enough for me to just put on the car so i'm debating what color to paint the blower. Parts that i'm waiting on are...

- Afco pro series heat exchanger (polished)
- Accufab single blade throttle body and plenum (polished)
- Billet Flow 2.76 and 4 piece idlers
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump

Anyways here are some crappy cell phone pics

SU1BRzAyMDAuanBn_zps338a3201.gif

SU1BRzAxOTkuanBn_zpsdaed246f.gif

You can see the ported blower on the top left of the pic too

8967c706-b9bb-457a-a49a-02c8de9cca5a_zpsfe4215b3.gif

Condition of rims when i picked them up. Barrels filthy, had to clean off a thin layer of plastidip, etc.

382b07d2-1897-49ac-9224-405e125e0735_zpsd2b248d5.gif

After!!! Ready to be powdercoated Gunmetal

c7948edb-600b-4301-83c4-1c84aba9e9da_zpsec976b0f.gif

d23d66c9-9ae5-4cff-88e9-f050734194be_zps754a1b78.gif

440c982b-598f-490b-a6ff-2815d4faeab5_zpsa860458b.gif

SU1BRzAyMTcuanBn_zps6169e330.gif

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Looking good JR :coolman:

I see your back in the RK club :rockon:

I have a friend who does custom powder coating for a living. If you want his contact info lmk. He does amazing work out of Fremont. I'm going to have him do my RK's soon here in an AutoCharcoal Gray with clear and flake. He does such good work he doesn't even advertise, lol and gives great deals too.

-Mike

I8URLS1

Established Member
Oh how I'd like to find a set of those rims for street duty! Car is going to look great with them. Holding off on the turbo then it seems?

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I dont get this.....cell phone pics really? Can't you even afford a decent camera???:D

Lookin goood man :beer:

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Yeah plans for a Hellion single or Whipple are on hold as of right now. Have to get my priorities straight and buy a house first. I hope this simple setup makes atleast 500HP?

J.R.

TClark22

Established Member
F you...lol

Seriously jealus you just stumbled apon a set of staggered BBS RKs...lol you already have a sick car with sick wheels, now you gotta take a set of RKs off the market!

I think a silver like they are now would look better on BAB than a gunmetal

I8URLS1

Established Member
Yeah plans for a Hellion single or Whipple are on hold as of right now. Have to get my priorities straight and buy a house first. I hope this simple setup makes atleast 500HP?

J.R.

Yeah I just bought my first home in Feb and felt great to do so. Best of luck and with the supporting mods you should see 500-510 on pump (93).

SnakeForce

Established Member
Oh yeah bro,I told you I can't wait to see it back on RKs,if you need a hand with all this let me know!:beer:

Last edited:

slowassgt

Established Member
Nice that's gonna looks sick. What kind of rubber you gonna go with? Are you going to 60s for injectors?

Last edited:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
"im selling the cobra" blah blah bah hahahaha looks killer....your ears will hurt after a month

Users who are viewing this thread