BAB Saleen Cobra Roller ***STEAL***

HouseOfPower

I'm looking at selling the roller for my BAB Saleen Cobra that I'm parting out. I can option it several ways to tailor your needs but this is how I would like to sell it and you can add extras for extra $. At the asking price you will supplying your own wheels as well

1998 Bright Atlantic Blue original Cobra with Authentic Saleen Body kit and S281 wing
89k original miles
New Paint on complete body kit and engine bay!
Complete Immaculate Black interior *NO SEATS INCLUDED IN PRICE*
DSC00222.gif

prep.gif

prep1.gif

prep2.gif

prep3.gif

prep4.gif

prep5.gif

prep6.gif

new.jpg

front2.jpg

front.jpg

front2.jpg

front.jpg

caliper.jpg

caliper1.jpg

low.gif
low2.gif
low1.gif
[/IMG]
done3.gif

done.gif

done2.gif

done1.gif

bay.gif

bay2.gif

bay1.gif

The Roller will come with the following at the base asking price (tons of options available):

Drivetrain:
Flaming River Manual Steering setup
Aerospace Manual Brake Master Cylinder setup to work with Cobra brakes
Front and rear drilled and slotted rotors
Ford Motorsport differential
FMS 3:73 gears
Southside Lower Control Arms

Fuel System:
-Behind bars race cars sumped sheetmetal fuel tank
-Weldon 1200hp racing fuel pump
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-Sullivan fuel rails
-8an lines in and out

Suspension:
Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
Maximum Motorsports full length weld in SFC's
Strange 10 way adjustable struts
Steeda Rear springs
QA1 front coil overs
QA1 A arms
AJE k member

Exterior:
Authentic Saleen body kit
Authentic Saleen S281 spoiler
Cervini's cobra R hood
Full Authentic Saleen graphics, decal and license plate surround kit
Cobra grill emblem

$4800 FIRM

There is double that in the parts alone let alone getting the rarity of having a VERY clean BAB cobra body with clean title. I can take parts off or definitely add parts from this thread
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...huge-bab-cobra-twin-turbo-build-part-out.html

You're basically a motor/tranny/wheels/seats away from having a complete and incredible rare cobra. Car is located at Amazon tuning. Please make arrangements to trailer it where needed. There are several on the site including Rick himself from Amazon that can vouch for the cleanliness and quality of this car.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
I wish I had the money for a second project car, would pick this up in a heartbeat!
good luck with the sale

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member

too much for me. maybe if he gave me a really good deal. but it never happens with joe. which is fine. he just wants top doller. which this car deserves. I just gotta be able to sell it for 8-9 after fixing it. and I have 5K in the motor/trans alone. they have less then 30K miles from a hit 98 cobra. I paid the price for really nice items that I know wont have any issues and have a warranty with them.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
too much for me. maybe if he gave me a really good deal. but it never happens with joe. which is fine. he just wants top doller. which this car deserves. I just gotta be able to sell it for 8-9 after fixing it. and I have 5K in the motor/trans alone. they have less then 30K miles from a hit 98 cobra. I paid the price for really nice items that I know wont have any issues and have a warranty with them.

Ahh I got ya. Didn't realize you would just flip it.

HouseOfPower

I don't consider this wanting top dollar by any means whatsoever. I'm asking for pennies back on the dollar. You, much like most, love to find a deal and make money on the return. Doesn't mean this isn't a hell of a deal for someone looking to actually build and keep a car

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I don't consider this wanting top dollar by any means whatsoever. I'm asking for pennies back on the dollar. You, much like most, love to find a deal and make money on the return. Doesn't mean this isn't a hell of a deal for someone looking to actually build and keep a car

ya I should of worded it different. im after a steal lol. its still a good deal though. if price comes down pm me :) never does though. I wanted ur bike so bad lol

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

I gave my bike away, I gave my whippled DSG vert away, I Gage my mystic away, I'm giving this away. These BAB cars are needles in a haystack these days

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I gave my bike away, I gave my whippled DSG vert away, I Gage my mystic away, I'm giving this away. These BAB cars are needles in a haystack these days

that sucks man.. would of considered declaring chapter 13 rather then sell all your toys like this lol I feel for ya man. ups and downs are a part of life

1 VET ETR

Established Member
If only you were closer... BAB is so hard to find! This thing is just screaming slap a new 5.0L with a T56 and roll out!

HouseOfPower

that sucks man.. would of considered declaring chapter 13 rather then sell all your toys like this lol I feel for ya man. ups and downs are a part of life
Well I'm not selling ALL my toys ;-) I just had more toys than anyone on here knows of. I still have 2 really slick cars.....1 of which will be sold soon. Just not sure which one. I've worked very hard for everything that I have so I'm 100% confident that I'll rebound a year or so down the line when things start to take shape for my wife and I.
If only you were closer... BAB is so hard to find! This thing is just screaming slap a new 5.0L with a T56 and roll out!

Well I have the T56 part covered! :beer:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member

none of my buisness but filling chapter 13 is a chicken shit way of getting out of debt when you have toys you could sale......:nonono:

thats whats wrong with this world.........:dw:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread