Ba 2400 maf

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
BA 2400 MAF, Conversion Plug(No Splicing Required) & Silicone - This MAF is a great MAF and is very recommended for most combos. I used it in a blow through configuration and had issues with it getting to seal at the the flange where you have to run the adapter so I cut it off and just used silicone couplers on both ends. The silicone couplers were bought from RacePartSolutions and are 4" to 3" and are black in color. Where the electronics meet on the housing was causing a leak so I put some epoxy(sort of like JB weld) around where the electronics and housing meet to seal it up. Since the flange is gone, you'll have to have a open element air filter with a 4" opening to go up on the MAF if you plan to use it in a non-blow through configuration. At this time I only want to sell the MAF package as a whole and not split it up. This combo cost $330+Shipping for everything. Since I cut the flange off, it's not the prettiest looking thing ever so I'll let it go for:

Pic:
SCTMAF.gif

$180 + Shipping/Paypal Fees

-Edit-
I do have the other t-bolt clamp but it slid down the pipe when I removed the MAF from the car and I forgot to bring it in. When I removed it the clamp seemed tight so I'm not sure how good of shape it's in but I'll include it anyways! If I have another 3" tbolt clamp laying around I'll swap it out and remove this message.

Thanks for looking, I ship via UPS

Users who are viewing this thread