[B]Would you race on The Tv Show Pinks?[/B]

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
Hey just what it says..... I've been thinking about racing on there with my 69 Camaro against this kid in my hometown with an 84 and was wondering how many of you would do it?

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
no, cuz i suck as a driver on the straight tracks... lol. i'm only good at autox so i KNOW i'll be losing my car.

MightyMo

Established Member
only suckers go on a show like that

win or lose.. both contestents make idiots out of themselves during the course of the show

its all immature..

SVTCobra306

Established Member
Yeah, host is a tool. I'd hate to see anyone I knew get screwed out of a car because he made some stupid decision for them and bullied them into racing a race they won't win.

97snake

Attorney at Law
Established Member
I'd race on foot and give the other guys the pink slip to my Nikes if I lost.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
The show can be entertaining but it's setup to accomodate the pu$$ies. People want several car-length handicaps, disconnect the nitrous, several second headstarts and all that crap that says, "Yea my car's a complete f***in turd. I'm gonna need a damn miracle to beat your car which is clearly faster." Well then what is your dumb ass doing on national TV putting your pink slip on the line?! If someone has the balls to appear before an audience then they ought to have a car with the same balls and definitely don't talk shit to someone whose car would obviously annihilate your car.

If I was on that show then the race takes place only ONE way. We both start at the line. No head starts, no I won't disconnect this or that, and no you can't start from halfway down the track. Either your car is faster or it isn't. Run what you brung and leave the BS excuses at home.

I'll gladly watch the show but things wouldn't fare out so well if I was to participate.

Last edited:

Jowlz

Ain't yo baby daddy
Established Member
I've caught the show a couple times. It's a bunch of crap. How the hell do you have a rematch if you actually loose your car? Bunch of ricer H :rolling: M :rolling: S. I call BS.

torchred2000gt

Established Member
I can't stand it. Last one I watched, a guy in a Civic was asking for 20 car lengths against a Trans Am. Holy shit man, 20 car lengths, he might as well have asked to start on the finish line. Bunch of BS on that show.
Rob

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
You all make good points, I am only asking because this stupid ass kid said its the only way he will run me, I've tried to take him to the track but yet he says I'll be there then what happens he has to bitch up........ :mj: Nothing pisses me off more. but owell, and your all right about the host he is a tool......

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
I like the show sometimes, according what is racing.

97cobraheaven...... what were you saying about them buying their car back for $100? Is that true?

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
Iam game

Iam game.I watched the one on wedensday and in stead of racing for there motorcylce pink slips they each chipped in 5500 bucks and bought a new gsx1000 and winner got that.Now I would do that all day long in stead of racing for my own car.I would rather be out 5500 bucks then my car if I lost.Any one game for the challange.Preview below to see what you would run against and remeber I have 250 fogger on tap still.

Users who are viewing this thread