[B]Need help looking for more better power[/B]

[B]Need help looking for more better power[/B]

• Total voters

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
MYSTICSTANG#47 said:
I own a 97 mustang cobra and wanted to know if you wher me what would you get. I want some thing loud and that gives you good horsepower gain, heres what Im picking from

Need help lookin for more better power eh?

Lets start with learning English grammar, as well as BBcode...jesus that sig, and the title of the thread, are a mess.

Just find something that you like and run with it, when it comes down to this point, its personal preference and how much money you want to spend.

Dude this isn't here to talk shit , This is not your fu*kin ENGLISH CLASS SO FU*k OFF. GEt a ****i* life mr. hooked on pennis worked for you

Dino S.

Established Member
please sell your mustang as soon as possible to avoid further embarassment on our behalf.

wakeboarder193

Established Member
yeah, mystic you're goin nowhere if you try to argue like that, all the swearing, and you even messed up the spelling of the reason you bought the car in the first place (penis). so as dino said, please move on

97NA_Cobra

Established Member
What, the nitrous wasn't getting it done? That's too bad, I thought you had the world's fastest Cobra, with the way you shit talk. It must suck to ask for advice then get clowned. I guess that's what happens when you act like a dick.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
MYSTICSTANG#47 said:
Dude this isn't here to talk shit , This is not your fu*kin ENGLISH CLASS SO FU*k OFF. GEt a ****i* life mr. hooked on pennis worked for you

Uh correct me if im wrong...but isnt this shit talking???

Bad grammar must be running in your family if both your brother and you cant type a coherent English sentence :rollseyes :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread