[B]At least, please let me try[/B]

THAITED

Established Member
I was on my way back home from SAC this morning, approx 2 am. Setting my CC at 65 mph, I let my car glide (saving gas). I noticed a pair of headlights came up quick on the left lane, then it sat right next to me.

OMG it was a Ferrari what model????, I don't know but it looks immaculate...like new!!!! The driver gave me a quick revv and it sounded awesome. He jumped his car just a little to see if I bite. I did...

He jumped me while I was downshifting to 3rd. Instantly, he got me by 1-1/2 to 2 cars. We stayed that way until 4th, slowly but surely, I reeled him in. Almost top of my 4th, my front bumper was at his rear tires. Dang!!!!...I was pretty happy.

All of the sudden, it looked like he'd just hit the brick wall. He fell back way behind...(he slammed on his brake)....I was like what????? I slowed down waiting for him to come up but he wouldn't. Next thing I saw was him shooting off the exit crossing 4 lanes, never again to be seen....

I was sure that he was going to kill me (I don't mind really I just want to see how my car runs). That was the only opportunity for me to run the exotic car but he didn't even at least let me try.....:nonono:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
1304016117_53c2d9ff2c.jpg

ferrari360modena_jpg.jpg

ferrari-f355-berlinetta-rear-2_64.jpg

ferrari_550_maranello_06.jpg

Was it like any of these?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I love doing that too. I always try to play with people that I know I don't stand a chance against. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread