AZ People I Need Your Help!!

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a 99' Cobra that I purchased back in April 2004. I purchased it here in El Paso, Tx. from a local car dealership. They told me that they acquired the car in Arizona. I was wondering if anybody recognizes my car and knows the previous owner? I would like contact the previous owner and try to get some more information on my car and all its Mods. I know my car use to have NOS setup. I love my car just want some more info on it. Thanks for your help AZ!!!

Here are some photos:

100_0746.jpg

100_0750.jpg

100_0749.jpg

Last edited:

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
Well I'm from El Paso, Tx. and car is here in El Paso now. The previous owner is from Arizona I was just wondering if anybody might have known the previous owner. I would like to get some info on my car from him.

Thanks

racer726

Established Member
I've seen that car... Phoenix area. I remember when he had it for sale. Can't mistake the wheels to give it that drag look.

In fact, I think I have the IRS that used to belong in there. I was over at his house to buy the ABS harness, since the guy who he traded the IRS with was building a road race car, didn't need the ABS harness.

The owner blew up the previous intake with a nitrous backfire, other than that, I don't know much about it. The paint was very nice, real clean looking car. I don't know the guys name, but he's supposedly a master technician at Ford, and real meticulous about everything.

Sure f'd up the s/b on the IRS knucles though.

He has a red FOX chassis drag car as well.

Used to be on AZ Mustangs a long time ago.

inzane99

Inzane SVT Poster
Established Member
racer726 said:
I've seen that car... Phoenix area. I remember when he had it for sale. Can't mistake the wheels to give it that drag look.

In fact, I think I have the IRS that used to belong in there. I was over at his house to buy the ABS harness, since the guy who he traded the IRS with was building a road race car, didn't need the ABS harness.

The owner blew up the previous intake with a nitrous backfire, other than that, I don't know much about it. The paint was very nice, real clean looking car. I don't know the guys name, but he's supposedly a master technician at Ford, and real meticulous about everything.

Sure f'd up the s/b on the IRS knucles though.

He has a red FOX chassis drag car as well.

Used to be on AZ Mustangs a long time ago.

Damn one step closer to finding the previous owner. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread