Az ModRod July G2G

Ponyboy2005

Established Member
Hey everyone,
I just joined the forum and wanted to take a second to introduce myself and send an invite out to the AZ people on the forum. I drive a 2005 Mustang GT with some standard bolt ons. I run a group called Az ModRod. It's group for Modern American Muscle 1992+. We hold monthly G2G's every month on the second Tuesday @ 7PM in the Phoenix area. One month will be on the West side and the Next on the East to allow as many people as possible to drop in. Our next even will be

Tuesday July 9th @7P.M.
In-N-Out
8285 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ

We have a trophy called the Cup. Each month the make with the best turnout (Ford, Chevy or Dodge) gets their name plate on the Cup and gets to take it home for the month to show off at club meets, car shows etc... So far this year Dodge has dominated, although Chevy did bring the numbers last month and took it away. We have some decent numbers from Ford but never enough to compete. Last month we had 50+ Muscle Cars turnout and I would like a better turnout this month. Spread the word and stop by. I'll post the facebook event link on the bottom for anyone interested. Thanks hope to see you there. I'll also throw some pics and a mod list up in the S197 section in the next couple of days.

Jesse

Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/514687045251834/

Users who are viewing this thread