Az ModRod December G2G

Ponyboy2005

Established Member
Alright Ford we can't let Chevy and Dodge run away with all those spots on the Cup. We have two more chances to make our presence known. Let's spread the word and show them that we can rally the troops. Also I'll be posting up the details on the drive-in movie night as I get them. If anyone has suggestions on what to watch please let me know.

Last month of the year and we will be having two events for the last two places on the Cup!! The regular December meet will be hosted by Piccione Performance on December 10th. The make up meet for the February slot will be a drive-in movie night on December 14th. I'll make an event for that with all the details soon.

Chevy took home the Cup once again last month. Let's see who will come out victorious for the year!!!

Tuesday December 10th, 2013 @6P.M.
Piccione Performance
16666 N 32nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85032

Facebook event link: https://www.facebook...364717273673062

Having White Eyes out at the last meet seemed to be popular so I will see if I can get them to come out again. Plus if anyone else knows of any company's that have food trucks please let me know so we can try and switch it up from month to month.

Once last quick announcement. It was suggested at last months meet that we should continue to use the remaining three sides of the Cup for the next three years. So after the last meet of this year I'll have another side of the Cup set up for another year. Spread the word and come on out to Piccione to see who's gonna take it home for December!!!!

Ponyboy2005

Established Member
Just confirmed that White Eyes Fry Bread will be out at our December meet. Would love to have you all come on out. Still haven't had a Lightning show up.

Users who are viewing this thread