Az Cobra's

RedFire2003

Established Member
We need To set up a time and place where we can all get together here in Tucson Maybe have a meeting at a carwash/Hooters/or at SIR
I know Ill be there this Fri and pretty much every Friday that theres a T&T or Midnight Maddness! LETS GET TOGETHER!!!!!
I would deffinatly be down for a cruise and Dyno day also

Frank :D :beer: :D :beer: :D

Last edited:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
We need To set up a time and place where we can all get together here in Tucson Maybe have a meeting at a carwash/Hooters/or at SIR
I know Ill be there this Fri and pretty much every Friday that theres a T&T or Midnight Maddness! LETS GET TOGETHER!!!!!
I would deffinatly be down for a cruise and Dyno day also

Frank :D :beer: :D :beer: :D

I am off on Friday. Are they still doing Tech and Tune? I can't remember when they shut down for the year? A get together would be cool.

RedFire2003

Established Member
THis fri just happens to be a Midnight Maddness!!! My Buddy with the silver 03 and I will be there Well atleast me for sure. What about you there Venemous Shadow? How you been? Any one else intresed in meeting at the Track this Fri?

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Ive been good, better now that the cobra is out of the shop and feelin fine, how about you?
Friday would work for me but my girlfriend surprised me with tix for the coyotes/canucks game so I'm gonna be in Phx that night

AzDropTop

Established Member
I work Sat morning so I probably wont drive at Midnight, but I'll try to get out to say hi anyway. Going to be tough since it is my 9th wedding anniversary!

RedFire2003

Established Member
Well it was nice night at the track too bad no one but me showed up lol!!! Oh well I had a lot of fun best run of the night was a 13.1@107 and also had 2- 13.2's @ 106 and after that the track started suckin and I couldnt hook up to save my life!!! Cant wait till January :D :D :D :D

AzDropTop

Established Member
Nice times! Your 13.1 is like a 12.6 at that altitude!!! I was busy playing anniversary and trick or treat. Sorry! Are they closed now until Jan?

RedFire2003

Established Member
yup i think the 6th is the first t&t at the track I will double check I should have my new toys installed by the mid of this week cant wait to bust out some low 12's or possibly high 11's :D :D :D :D

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
yup i think the 6th is the first t&t at the track I will double check I should have my new toys installed by the mid of this week cant wait to bust out some low 12's or possibly high 11's :D :D :D :D

NIce! I'd be happy to be in the 13.s LOL.

DarkCobra

Established Member
What's up Frank, sorry I couldn't make it out this weekend. You know how that goes. Couldn't get any traction at the track last weekend huh? You didn't happen to be in the right lane did you?!!!! LOL! Hopefully we can hook up some time soon so I can see your new toys!

Users who are viewing this thread