axleback trade

cdavila

Established Member
Got a basanni race axle back on 11 gt that is just not loud enough for me so looking to see if anyone had like a roush orbsomething like that to trade I am in Austin.

teejay

Established Member
I am in Austin also. I dont have anything to trade. But, would be interested in buying possibly.

cdavila

Established Member
Sorry man but its the only axle back I have besides my stock one, looking at your description you have a bad ass car.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
I have FM outlaws that are a little too loud for me. They have about 400 miles on them. I'm in Tyler, TX.

cdavila

Established Member
Still looking to swap louder exhaust, a local guy said he would trade me his rush for my basanni, unfortunately whenwe got under his car the roush were badly rusted so still looking.

cdavila

Established Member
Plenty of pics, I can't post em yet, had a couple of guys backoit so still looking to swap, hit me up with an email.they look practically new when clean.

cdavila

Established Member
Can't do it, Travis county has strict emissions so unfortunately I am still looking axleback is in excellent condition but I have had quite a few people say OK then back out, but its all good, their choice everyone have a good safe week.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
I don't think you're going to find a muffler that will make you happy as long as you are running those restrictive OEM cats. I think a mid pipe with high-flow cats will make a huge difference in your exhaust note with your existing Bassani exhaust. Good luck with your quest.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
My friend and I both have Pype bombs and they sound great! His GT is louder then my GT500 tho. You will like them!

cdavila

Established Member
Thank you for the suggestion thunder bolt, hey venom is there a lot odrone, also are they just loud or are the nice and deep.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Thank you for the suggestion thunder bolt, hey venom is there a lot odrone, also are they just loud or are the nice and deep.

They have a nice deep tone to them. Compared to my maggies/or-x I had on my 04 Cobra, these don't drone at all! It is very minimal and will not bother you.

Users who are viewing this thread