Axle Housing

Roush150

New SVT *****
Established Member
Hello everone just wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get a housing for my Terminator. Ford wants like $700 :eek:for one so I'm trying to see if I could find one a little cheaper. If anyone would like to contact me, my email is [email protected] :rockon:
-Roush

BTW Here is the part# XR3Z-4010-CA

Last edited:

03cobramanIII

Banned
they might have a bare housing, if not i think the gt completer rear are 600-800 bucks and the mach1 s are about 1300 i think.cant remember, good luck!

PainNdaArse

Established Member
I have a 96-98 Cobra 8.8 with 31 spline strange axles, 3.73 ring & pinion, Eaton locker carrier. Needs bearing and repack the clutches in the carrier. Dunno if this will work for you? Let me know... I'm still checking. I think I may have just the housing under a V8 swapped Ranger. I still need to check though. I'll keep you informed!:rockon:

PainNdaArse

Established Member
Guess what... A friend of mine has a brand new or newly reconditioned 8.8! He does paint and body for a local dealership. The insurance company already approved the replacement of the rear end and come to find out the rear end was fine. The customer didn't want the new rear end, because his was already gear'd and didn't want to pay for the new rear end to have the gearing swapped. He's suppose to get back with me on Monday. He wanted to see if he could return it for a credit. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread