axle choice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm rebuilding my entire rear end. anyone with opinions on the choice of axles to go with?

I went with 31 spline axle Moser, cobra differential, extended studs since I race my MACH, and Greg (RET) welded my whole rearend. I've been bearing it for almost a year and no issues.

Do you already have gears OP? If not I "suggest" getting FRPP 4.10s or 4.30s. You won't regret it.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I went with 31 spline axle Moser, cobra differential, extended studs since I race my MACH, and Greg (RET) welded my whole rearend. I've been bearing it for almost a year and no issues.

Do you already have gears OP? If not I "suggest" getting FRPP 4.10s or 4.30s. You won't regret it.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

+1. Did the same mods and am very happy. :burnout:

ModularKid'04

Established Member
So many people suggested this setup, which is why I've got a termi diff, 31 spline Moser axles, and FRPP 4.10's in my garage just waiting for me to put them in :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread