Axle Alignment

DSGNator

Established Member
I have an 03 Cobra with a SAS and all the supporting mods. I was walking around my car today and noticed that my right rear wheel sticks out further than my left rear. The left is almost flush with the rear fender, but the right sticks out about an inch or so. Any idea what causes this or how to correct it?

svtshadow

Banned
Wheel alignment would be my guess. My pass. side had more noticable camber than my right, took for alignment and they are the same now.

railroad

Established Member
Solid axle Swap? check your control arms are they adjustable?

NOT! It will be the panhard rod. This centers the car over the axle. The panhard rod also needs to be as close to parallel to the ground as possible, if you have multiple pivot points.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
NOT! It will be the panhard rod. This centers the car over the axle. The panhard rod also needs to be as close to parallel to the ground as possible, if you have multiple pivot points.

I think your in the wrong section champ. Solid swapped cobras dont have panhard bars unless you know he has one genious. Also I have adjustable upper control arms and once the adjustment nut came loose and i noticed one side of my SRA was sticking out slightly while the other side wasnt(control arms became different lenghts). I went under readjusted them and amazingly my rear end was centered again. But hey thanks for helping. You gonna ship him the panhard bar?

Users who are viewing this thread