awsome comedian

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
hahahah.....I remember one time back in school when i got up and sung this hilarious song for the class...something like "my mother is my one and true looooove...but shes also my grandmother...i love her like no other...my sister is so great....she makes a real nice date..etc. etc." :lol: :lol:

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Funny vid, never seen it before!

Can someone post a link to just the vid without all the extra stuff on the page, I wanted to send it around at work, but don't want ony of the other ads on there.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Faster150 said:

So F***ing what. God I am sick of the repost Nazis.

Everyone seems to have gotten a kick out of it so far. I have seen it like 10 times, but I still laugh at it when I see it. Just because it was posted on here maybe 6 months ago, doesn't mean everyone needs to catch up on all the posts on this board, just to prevent being flamed for a repost. You call repost, but you look like a post whore huh?

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
leedog_81 said:
So F***ing what. God I am sick of the repost Nazis.

Everyone seems to have gotten a kick out of it so far. I have seen it like 10 times, but I still laugh at it when I see it. Just because it was posted on here maybe 6 months ago, doesn't mean everyone needs to catch up on all the posts on this board, just to prevent being flamed for a repost. You call repost, but you look like a post whore huh?

I agree 100% with this. And its always the same tool.

CVR98GT

Audiophile Poster
Established Member
When he started the Twist, I hit the floor. All I could think about was Pulp Fiction!

Users who are viewing this thread