Awesome yellow Saleen/cool driver..

Noredline

Established Member
Moring everyone, hope it is ok to post this here.... I was heading in to work today in the E55 and happened upon a beautiful yellow Saleen Mustang, previous Gen. This thing looked awesome, and sounded even better when he dropped a gear. I fell in behind him, and he sounded like he was giving it some throttle, he went right around another car, and I tipped to third, but when I punched it it dropped itself to second for a short burst and I blasted left around the other car. I dont know if he was WOT because I overtook him pretty quick. I got it up to about 100 or so and slowed down and moved right one lane. He got up next to me and we exchanged thumbs up. Pretty cool guy. Dunno if you are on this board, but thanks for the fun short run today:) Just wanted to share my experience with a cool Saleen guy. I wish more people were cool like you Mustang guys.....

dpotter

Established Member
Nice rides man~! I like 'em all, but that S7 is just sick! Thanks for sharing!

dhp

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Pretty sure I know the car your talking about. Was just down @ SVC by the municipal airport getting some work done to it.

I don't usually take a second look @ 281's, but screaming yellow looks really sharp on them.

GoNSyco

Established Member
Just realized you're in Scottsdale, once I get my Tranny fixed I'd love a crack at the E55 (won't waste yer gas with the Viper :D). I've prolly seen you around too, I work at the Sugar Bowl in Old Town. Ever go to the pavillions?

Noredline

Established Member
Hi, we can go with either car, I cant get the Viper to hook up just yet:( Only 1000miles, and not a bunch of practice, though I am going to two track events in the next two months, and will be going to Firebird when it cools down with both cars to practice and see what I can do in the 1/4.

Let's do a run when you are mobile.

Yup, went to the Pavillions a few times right after I got the Viper in June. Lots of great lookin cars, and a ton of killer Mustangs too. I plan on going more when it cools down some.

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
Noredline said:
Moring everyone, hope it is ok to post this here.... I was heading in to work today in the E55 and happened upon a beautiful yellow Saleen Mustang, previous Gen. This thing looked awesome, and sounded even better when he dropped a gear. I fell in behind him, and he sounded like he was giving it some throttle, he went right around another car, and I tipped to third, but when I punched it it dropped itself to second for a short burst and I blasted left around the other car. I dont know if he was WOT because I overtook him pretty quick. I got it up to about 100 or so and slowed down and moved right one lane. He got up next to me and we exchanged thumbs up. Pretty cool guy. Dunno if you are on this board, but thanks for the fun short run today:) Just wanted to share my experience with a cool Saleen guy. I wish more people were cool like you Mustang guys.....

NICEE!! I hate to ask, but what exactly do you do for a living? Prehaps I could change majors in college..lol

Blake

GoNSyco

Established Member
So I'll race the Viper till 70 then stop ;-). Any times with the E55? Kinda like to know how bad i'm gonna get beat. Ever been to the Sugar Bowl? If you're bored and wanna talk cars come on in. I work nights

Noredline

Established Member
1hotSaleen, no prob, I am a sales manager for the design gallery of a small homebuilder here in AZ. Get yer degree, and if you dont like it when you are done, go into sales, sell anything. Historically, sales is one of the highest paid professions, period. If you are good, you can do anything. Most people have the potential, but thier own mental limitiations stop them from getting into sales. They think they are not cut out for sales. Hell, everyone is, just to varying degrees.

GoNSyco, never been to the track with the E. Stock it is supposed to run mid 12's, some guys with DR's gave gone into the very low 12's. Mine is stock with 275 PS2's so nothing special there. Where's the sugar bowl, maybe I'll stop in one night after work next week, PM me.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
I think I might have met the owner of that yellow saleen, if its the guy im thinking of he goes to ASU, he gave me props on the cobra, seemed like a cool guy :thumbsup: hey nored lemmie know when your up for racing the viper :)

Noredline

Established Member
K, wont have it this weekend, and takin it in for the roll bar and harnesses Tuesday, maybe next weekend? Dont embarass me to bad ok? Seriously, I cant get this thing to hook yet:(

GoNSyco

Established Member
I think all the local SyTy's are actaully broken or I woulda asked to see if some of the local trucks could keep up with you guys. Maybe next time. By the way Venomous, I've never seen your snake around Scottsdale, where are your driving routes? I'm usually looking for those too cuz I wanna run one really bad (Obviously from a dig since I'd get basically annilated from a roll, stupid auto's)

Users who are viewing this thread