Awesome Tarantula Vid

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Awesome and tarantula dont belong in the same thread. Tarantula and spawn of satan works......but not awesome.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I had a wild tarantula when I was a kid. gave me nightmares every night, lol. Eventually started losing its hair so we thought it was dieing and let it go. I might get me another one.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Mouse actually, and why "poor"?? It's nature. And cool at that. :D
Its not really nature if they are trapped in a glass tank is it? Its like you being trapped in water with a great white shark.

MarlboroMan

Established Member
Dont mean to sound stupid but they dont eat those things do they? I figured they just kill if they feel threatened. Big spider but that mouse is actually a big meal too. Not the same as a large snake "inhaling" a small animal. Seems like it would take a lifetime for that spider to eat that mouse. Hell it seemed like it was having a hard time killing it.
Them suckers are fast though. Gave me the chills. Worse than snakes.

Lankhoss

Established Member
Kinda weird how the tarantula just sat there for a while not doing anything, then finally was like "f' it, I'm taking Fiefel down!"

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
PhLoBuS said:
Its not really nature if they are trapped in a glass tank is it? Its like you being trapped in water with a great white shark.
Hmm, not quite. You see, there aren't giants roaming the earth who could physically trap me with a shark. Humans > Mice. It's called the food chain, lol. :lol:

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
MarlboroMan said:
Dont mean to sound stupid but they dont eat those things do they? I figured they just kill if they feel threatened. Big spider but that mouse is actually a big meal too. Not the same as a large snake "inhaling" a small animal. Seems like it would take a lifetime for that spider to eat that mouse. Hell it seemed like it was having a hard time killing it.
Them suckers are fast though. Gave me the chills. Worse than snakes.

Actually they drink them--emulsify the insides and drink them like jamba juice. What I thought was cool was that the mouse never felt threatened. With snakes, when the snake is actually hunting them, the mouse kinda senses that its life is in danger and starts freaking out.

Users who are viewing this thread