Awesome Hood Vents

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
We have a local shop that I do a lot of work with in my business that does this. Very slick. I am thinking about having him do my coil covers.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Looks ricer, just like the old "carbon" dash kits, clearly wanna be carbon. With how real the carbon vinyl looks these days there is no reason not to go that route if you can't get a real carbon fiber piece.

smknhotgt

Established Member
We have a local shop that I do a lot of work with in my business that does this. Very slick. I am thinking about having him do my coil covers.

Who is your shop in Tulsa? I know some great people in Tulsa. I was at the Mid America Ford Nationals the past two years. These were done by Southeast Carbon Works in Florida

vortecd

Established Member
We all have likes and dislikes and thats what makes us different. For me, the changes they did to the '13 made me want to get one. I don't like the black vents on the hood but I think the hood with the vent looks better then the '12's without. Always nice to see mods so you can see how they look.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
man you guys are harsh on my car... I get tons of compliments around town :) Thanks Jess!

Different strokes for different folks. Without any doubt, if ANY other car besides a mustang were posted here with hydro dipped "carbon" it would be called rice for hours on end.

If you like it that is awesome, it's your car and that's all that matters. But don't expect everyone to ooo and ahh over fake looking carbon bits.

try03venom

Established Member
looks good but not with GHG . I think the hood vents are great they actually work unlike the stupid stick on hood scoops for the 11 and 12's

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Thanks for your opinion. Although some people would love to have the real carbon fiber they just can't afford it. This is another alternative. To each his own!

Actually, real carbon fiber can be had cheap. You need the material, some resin, and a mold and you can make this on the cheap. To each his own though:beer:

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Just painted mine.

frontvents1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread