Awesome Experience

Spanishfly

Established Member
Just got back from lunch and I was just ecstatic about something that just happened to me. Here at Ft. Leavenworth KS they recently built a new checkpoint/front gate for security purposes, and so they widened out the lanes a whole bunch. I ran into a guard who I thought looked familiar and sure enough it was my old neighbor. He's a guy whose used to the big cars, nice wheels and all. While I was the one always into Mustangs and going fast. We spoke briefly but because of traffic coming up behind me I had to go. Before I left, he asked me if I could "Show them what this baby had" and I looked both ways to see if there was any MP around. There was one, and I told him that I couldn't do it because of him. He said "Aw forget about him it's alright!", then said "Hey you guys want to see what a real car can do?!" and I was off! I just buried the pedal and then shifted to second thinking to myself, that was cool.
When I see the MP in the Yukon come up behind me, first the lights then the sirens. Shit, great. I was just thinking how he didn't even know about the stunt. I pulled over, into the school quick cause the way he came up he seemed pissed. I just thought of every possible violation he could hand me.
He hopped out of his cruiser, and I started right away "Sorry, I thought it was going to be alright since my buddy--", and he cut me off telling me that the stunt was badass. Said it was real courageous of me but badass. Continued to say how he couldn't drive one because he would get tickets all the time in it, and then told me not to ever do that again. Then, he asked if I could just get on it when I leave because he loved the catback. Well, duh no problem, I didn't get on it that hard but just enough (4k), and he hopped back in the Yukon and busted a U. I just thought I would share that, it was my 1st exp. with a cool police officer :rockon: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread