Awesome Cobra Compilation Video!

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
its a 98 cobra slightly modded versus 02 gt, an older box style 350 silverado w/ a roots blower, a early 90's late 80's foxbody w/ 302 w/ heads, intake, an e303 cam w/ a shot of spray...he wouldn't say how much...and then last was against a 98 corvette.

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
Nevermind muustangs post. Hell, he's never seen it and he's a troll that got banned....I guarantee if you think this video is lame I will never ever never post another video again....

Boosted521

Established Member
took about 20 minutes to dl for me.

the music was way too loud and the camera wasn't all that good, but the cars were nice.

OM1NOUS

...dogs of war!
Established Member
i agree trimming the music down a bit was my biggest problam... nice race with what appears to be a stock 98 vette though! keep em comin. i learned the more i make em the better they get!

FindemorGrindem

Established Member
damn it sounded just right on my computer and i let several people put their input in before I burned it....must be my speakers or I already knew what people where saying in the background cause I was there....I still thought you could hear the exhaust and all the racing sounds despite the music I added. I added it to kind of kick up the excitement some....hey thanks for checking my video out I appreciate it.

OM1NOUS

...dogs of war!
Established Member
music was cool the only hard part is trying to find a song that no one else has used and still is work safe....
i found myself trying to turndown my tv to get the music to get quieter...im an idiot....

Users who are viewing this thread