AVOID Livermore Ford

SVT Physicist

Fellow Believer in Ford
Established Member
I am sending this letter in regards to an event that occurred on the Livermore Ford premises. After my custom 2003 SVT Lightning truck snapped the driveshaft on my drive home from work, I had my truck towed to your Livermore Ford dealership where under the service manager, Gary Gaddini, the truck was inspected. Over the following days, while on the premises my billet gas door was stolen.

When approached on the manner, Gary Gaddini accused me that the truck arrived without the billet gas door. The tow truck operator and I can attest the gas door was with the truck when the vehicle arrived on the premises. Upon telling Gary Gaddini, he said “Look around! There are far more expensive and better cars around you then your truck.” After much debate, Gary Gaddini agreed to pay for the replacement part, but required me to first pay for the part and show an invoice which would then be processed in 3 weeks time. At that point, my truck was no longer safe and had my truck safely towed to my home over 40 miles away where I serviced my truck.

I have never been treated so unfairly by auto dealership. I must say my loyalty to the blue oval is now strained. My loyalty is also fairly substantial with my family owning three second generation SVT Lightnings, two King Ranch F-150s, and a 2010 GT-500. I have since taken the liberty of informing and discussing this event with my local and national Shelby, Lightning, and Mustang clubs including: Shelby America Automobile Club (Northern California), National Lightning Owner’s Association: Bay Area Lightning Chapter, and the California Mustangs. As a member to these local Ford car enthusiast’s clubs I will be telling those members of my experience with Livermore auto group. With the individuals I have discussed these shortcomings with so far, I have had unanimous votes for Ford motor company to review it’s choice on choosing Livermore Ford as the main Northern California ford truck service center.

In the future, I hope customers are treated with equality and fairness rather than accused by a harsh and argumentative service manager.

Please Ford Motor company review Livermore Ford as there seems to be a lack of commitment to customer service and a lack of safely securing highly valued and custom customer vehicles.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
Take his ass to small claims if you have time. The only problem is court fees is like $90.00.

Users who are viewing this thread