Avocados...Love 'em or Leave 'em?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Avacados:rockon:

I take 4-6 Avacados Add: 1/2 cup salsa, 2 green onions (chopped up), a ripe small tomato, 1/3 red pepper (chopped up), 1 small hot pepper (chopped up), the juice from 1/2 lime, 1/2 cucumber (seeds and skin removed) chopped up, a few splashes of Tiger sauce (pepper sauce), and a blob of sour cream. Add some cilantro. Mash all together!

Tortilla chips and beer. Fantastic!:beer:

NA97GT

Established Member

I take 4-6 Avacados Add: 1/2 cup salsa, 2 green onions (chopped up), a ripe small tomato, 1/3 red pepper (chopped up), 1 small hot pepper (chopped up), the juice from 1/2 lime, 1/2 cucumber (seeds and skin removed) chopped up, a few splashes of Tiger sauce (pepper sauce), and a blob of sour cream. Add some cilantro. Mash all together!

sounds fantastic, I will try this on friday night!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Avocados rock!!

Gotta sprinkle a little salt on them raw though. The best sammich'es have avocados involved somehow or other.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i never liked avacados until i got older. guess when your young the green throws you off. I eat it on whatver it comes on now, nachos, fajitas etc but i won't order it specifically

tdschst

Established Member

Definitely going to try this. I love tiger sauce

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I love'em. Growing up in PR, my dad grew them in the backyard and made us an Avocado sandwich for lunch.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I think they're okay but my family LOVES them. My dad has a neighbor with a bunch of avocado trees and one of them has a branch that stretches out over his fence. That one branch will produce 10 fruits at a time and he says we're free to take them.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

wheres the drool smiley?

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
love me some avacados... the color, flavor, guac –*just awesome.
The billboards around HTown are funny too!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Avocado and BACON! BLTA's lol

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Combine this thread with THIS thread!!!!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/727940-bacon-salt.html

bacon_salt.jpg

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Guacamole yes. i dont like Avocado sliced or any other way than in guac form & dont put anything in it i hate it when they do that @ resturants

txyaloo

Established Member
Guacamole yes. i dont like Avocado sliced or any other way than in guac form & dont put anything in it i hate it when they do that @ resturants

It isn't guacamole unless they put other stuff in it... Without the other stuff, it's just mashed avocados.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Been eating them as long as I can remember. Avocado's sprinkled with some salt in a freshly made flour tortilla is the best.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I've never tried them, but they look pretty tasty.

What's funny is we have an Avacado tree in the back yard, has to be at LEAST 20 feet, damn things been there for years. It used to produce boatloads of avacados every year but it got hit by a freeze about 5 years ago and it hasn't produced since =/ Does anyone know what to do for this? The tree is still alive and fully green, I guess it takes them a while to start producing again :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread