Average price to replace TOB and sleeve?

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
I am going to be replacing these and ordering Lethals sleeve. I don't have a lift and my access to one is hit or miss plus with work as it is I don't have time. I also have a Fiore adjuster and quadrant I'd like to get done at the same time. Just seeing if anyone has any idea on the labor cost at a shop, I will be supplying all the parts.

Thanks ;-)

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i replaced mine myself with the help of my brother in law ... jacked the car and and removed the tranny ourselves .. bench pressing it back up wasnt fun but it was no big deal ... sleeve was around $127 shipped and labor was $0

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
i replaced mine myself with the help of my brother in law ... jacked the car and and removed the tranny ourselves .. bench pressing it back up wasnt fun but it was no big deal ... sleeve was around $127 shipped and labor was $0

Please reread my post, I don't really have the time with my work schedule at the moment. Thanks

Fat-cat

Established Member
if you are in there might as well buck up and do a clutch now while its out. If you dont want to labor will be about 350-400 bucks RR would be a safe guess might be a little on the high side. Takes about 2.5 hours in and out for the tranz on a hoist then 1 hour to RR the exhaust

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
I would imagine a shop would hit you for about $700+ to do the TOB sleeve and quadrant & adjuster. Maybe there are some wrenchers in your area that will do it for less. I personally charge $300 labor to do a clutch job on a Terminator. Add about another hour and a half labor for the quadrant and adjuster + TOB sleeve. So if I did it, I would charge $390 but I work cheap out of my garage. Whatever you do make sure they are familiar with Cobra's.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
if you are in there might as well buck up and do a clutch now while its out. If you dont want to labor will be about 350-400 bucks RR would be a safe guess might be a little on the high side. Takes about 2.5 hours in and out for the tranz on a hoist then 1 hour to RR the exhaust

The clutch (Centerforce) is fairly new and seems to be fine, and a clutch is not really in the budget right now. Thanks!

I would imagine a shop would hit you for about $700+ to do the TOB sleeve and quadrant & adjuster. Maybe there are some wrenchers in your area that will do it for less. I personally charge $300 labor to do a clutch job on a Terminator. Add about another hour and a half labor for the quadrant and adjuster + TOB sleeve. So if I did it, I would charge $390 but I work cheap out of my garage. Whatever you do make sure they are familiar with Cobra's.

Thanks! Wish you were closer lol I'd be giving you a call. :)

Users who are viewing this thread