Average MPG

Spud04

Established Member
Hi, within 7~8 months I will be buying a 2004 Lightning, or Cobra.
Tough decision, basically if I am in the desperate need of a truck, obviously it'll be the L.

Also, I might try to get a new 03 cobra, for the price. Me being 18, and having a great father to help me along be co-signing, every dollar counts. :)

Just wondering what ya'll are getting around tha city and highway.

Thanks.
Spud

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I always average 19mpg but the first tank I got 17mpg but I dont pound it all the time but still have fun on the way to the shows.

Spud04

Established Member
Yea, I used to pound my old 99 z28 alot when I had it.. it's just not worth it. I think I averaged about ~10mpg everywhere haha.

btw, cobra10thaniv, is yours silver, and do you have any great pictures of the wheels/silver combo?

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
I have both and my truck stock was around 12-13, but after I went to the KB and added all the other parts I was getting 14-15, of course this is around town.

The Cobra stock got 14-15 and after it was modified it begin gitting around 16-17. I would go for what you like. Both are fun and have there own characteristics.

Thanks Mike

Spud04

Established Member
Thanks mike for the comparison.

Fred k .. KICK ASS COLOR CHOICE!!!

I currently own and run my own business as of now, and that is the need of a truck. It's a vinyl sign and banner setup.

What I might do is just get the cobra, then get a beater truck or something.. I dunno.. just hard to decide.

Thanks everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread