Aventador Driver misjudges end of runway..

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
How can they allow someone to miss the drivers meeting and let them run? Miss the meeting, you can't drive, simple.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
How can they allow someone to miss the drivers meeting and let them run? Miss the meeting, you can't drive, simple.

Agreed. Also, that was a terrible spot to mount the camera. Am I supposed to be able to see the winds moving toward the car at 200+? Inside the damn car with the speedo in view probably would've been better.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
+2^^...either way that was a close call with that airport light out in the field..damage would have been insane if he clocked that thing

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^^^probably just a little grass and dirt wedged in between rim and tire,,,prob needs a good balance now...but it was only grass...cracked some of the cheapy factory body kit at best

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
LOL...they crack like rotten eggs under no pressure...i know the cost isnt cheap and engineered for weight and speed and blah blah, but at the end of the day it cracks up is body panels faster than a kia optima and costs about 5x the cost of a loaded optima to fix ahah

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
LOL...they crack like rotten eggs under no pressure...i know the cost isnt cheap and engineered for weight and speed and blah blah, but at the end of the day it cracks up is body panels faster than a kia optima and costs about 5x the cost of a loaded optima to fix ahah

it's a full carbon fiber body...that is engineered for weight and speed...not too flimsy unless you go sideways into heavy grass at 200+mph

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Holy moly! That was crazy when he lost control. Even if it was barely any damage they got to get it on the lift and inspect everything.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I was shocked he didn't get out right away and inspect the car--he just drove off. Could have had a bent rim, flat tire, etc... They are beautiful in person, one shows up to the local EuroSunday events here in Nor Cal.

0-MYSTACHROME-4

Established Member
Not to mention the flat spots he now has on his tires and probably threw his alignment off from jumping that trail of asphalt after he went into the grass sideways. Just shows any idiot can buy a super car that has a lot of money but it takes a skilled driver with half a brain to actually drive one correctly. LOL...

s|ck

Established Member
Wow, I'm surprised the car didn't flip going through the field and then hitting the patch of asphalt at those speeds. :eek:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Not to mention the flat spots he now has on his tires and probably threw his alignment off from jumping that trail of asphalt after he went into the grass sideways. Just shows any idiot can buy a super car that has a lot of money but it takes a skilled driver with half a brain to actually drive one correctly. LOL...

even worse...all he had to do was drive in a straight line and then hit the brakes...and he messed that up

Users who are viewing this thread