Avengers Age of Ultron clip

Rotzs99

Established Member
Of course Capt A has some worthiness in him.

I really hate how movies are hyped so much when they're over 7 months away from release.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Thoughts on the hammer budging ? Possibly the Thors replacement ? - or does he have some "worthyness" in him ?

The fact that the hammer moved at all is big. Why would they make a big scene about everyone else not being able to lift the hammer? That's common knowledge. Not even Hulk could move the hammer even slightly. However, Cap has actually weilded the hammer in comics.

My theory (and this is just a theory): in the trailer, we see Thor's hand, as if he's incapacitated, and Cap's shield broken in half; i believe that this is the point where Cap picks up the hammer and fights Ultron. Again, this is just theory.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
The fact that the hammer moved at all is big. Why would they make a big scene about everyone else not being able to lift the hammer? That's common knowledge. Not even Hulk could move the hammer even slightly. However, Cap has actually weilded the hammer in comics.

My theory (and this is just a theory): in the trailer, we see Thor's hand, as if he's incapacitated, and Cap's shield broken in half; i believe that this is the point where Cap picks up the hammer and fights Ultron. Again, this is just theory.

Good observation ! Thanks for the insight.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member

Oooo I like that thought... good point.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Yea Hulk is the strongest out of those guys for sure. But its cool to learn about Cap being worthy of the hammer. The look on Thors face was pretty priceless.

What ever happened to Thanos? I thought that was on the slate for the next movie.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member

Thanks for ruining the movie. I know your going to be right

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hopefully we get some LEGIT War Machine action in this one.

2381235-profile.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

If I remember correctly, I think I caught an animated movie of the Hulk vs Thor and the Hulk actually picked up the hammer struck Thor with it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Sorry to say but thats a negative.

There is only one person standing on top of everyone and its not Captain America. Also, Scarlett Witch has something to do with it.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Sorry to say but thats a negative.

There is only one person standing on top of everyone and its not Captain America. Also, Scarlett Witch has something to do with it.

She has the ability to penetrate through Ultron's adamantium armor using Hex power causing malfunctions, blip blip.. I learned that this morning researching him.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
She has the ability to penetrate through Ultron's adamantium armor using Hex power causing malfunctions, blip blip.. I learned that this morning researching him.
This scene might involve her.
My friend went to Comic Con when they showed more of the movie.

SPOILERS

The one left standing is Iron Man. Could possibly be a vision from Scarlet Witch. As far as this being the final fight between Ultron or for another movie is yet to be seen.

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member

True. But it's much more than that... Ultron can rebuild his body anytime, anywhere with anything... he's almost more of a "disembodied spirit"... at least that is how he is portrayed in the Marvel Universe at times. He is merely programming gone awry and "smart"... like SkyNet.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Yea Hulk is the strongest out of those guys for sure. But its cool to learn about Cap being worthy of the hammer. The look on Thors face was pretty priceless.

What ever happened to Thanos? I thought that was on the slate for the next movie.

Thanos will be in a later movie featuring, hopefully, everyone from Disney's cast of Marvel characters in this universe.

.... I wonder if we will see the creation of The Vision in Avengers 2? Ultron was his creator.. :read:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Thanos will be in a later movie featuring, hopefully, everyone from Disney's cast of Marvel characters in this universe.

.... I wonder if we will see the creation of The Vision in Avengers 2? Ultron was his creator.. :read:
The Vision was already teased, Paul Bettany is reprising his voice from Jarvis to the Vision.
See top left corner.

avengers-age-of-ultron-collage.jpg

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Going to be another great bday next year. This year I had Godzilla to enjoy, next I get The Avengers :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread