Auyon

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I just got my rebuild kit, me and a friend are going to put it together this next monday. so hopefully it will be done in about to weeks. I'm miss my truck so bad, I cant wait to drive it. I also bought a NX kit.
I will post pics tomorrow to show all the goodies. I was out of town this weekend or I would Have built it this monday.
Theres also a dyno day in SD this sat. Im going in the cobra.

COTA'00 L

NX kit, not fair! Im going to wait till the begining of next year to build my motor. And as soon as I can after that Ill put in a KB s/c. No juice for me I think thats cheating!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by I.V. BOLT
NX kit, not fair! Im going to wait till the begining of next year to build my motor. And as soon as I can after that Ill put in a KB s/c. No juice for me I think thats cheating!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
Hey my friend just put juice on his otherwise stock cobra and lost about 7 tenths in the 1/4. with a 100 shot. But why not both? KB and a 50 shot to cool things off. Yeah I'm one off those guys who thinks NOS is cheeting, but I dont have the cash for a KB or Works 140. I need some go fast Now!!!!
OH!! and did I mention I payed 450 for it on ebay?
I bought the ford EFI kit #20922, thats what my friend has plus he said I didnt need to buy all the accesories.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
bottle heater(its really hot here in the Imperial valley), purge kit, NOS plate. the only thing I do need is the pressure gauge to see how much I have left.

COTA'00 L

Lost or gained 7/10s? Ill be ordering some slicks next week ill wait on the nittos. Where is the best place I can get some Hoosiers?

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
Jegs is a good place for slicks.Hoosiers C07's awsome!!!!!!
He improved his E.T.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
It slows way down, I was running about 8.2s in the 1/8 and at the event about 1 pm 90 - 100 degree heat it slowed down to 8.5s. I'm going to go with a bigger heat exchanger and fans for it so it wont be affected so much.

Users who are viewing this thread