AutoX video from Martin Sports Car Club

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Had a great time Sunday, what a great bunch of people. Even the trash talking Honda driver, I guess he doesn't realize I hear lots of schmack about my car from imports all the time - but when it comes right down to it my car can back it up on any type track. Plus my car has full interior, a/c and drive it daily. :pepper:

Here is some video of several other cars plus mine. Sorry I didn't get more but was busy trying to fix miss in motor, as we found out it was from hardpan bar install last week which left my exhaust pipes unhooked and heat was boiling the fuel. Then much to my surprise my Auburn Pro Locker gave out and was one wheeling it around the course....blah blah blah... excuses excuses. That's racing!!!
At least should have time to fix it before I run it next month on the Sebring 3.7 mile road course.

Enjoy MSCC Video

Mike

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Cool vid. How did the stangs do compared to other cars. Looks like they were doing well.

Not sure if I'd have the reflexes to do that course..

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
NyteByte said:
Cool vid. How did the stangs do compared to other cars. Looks like they were doing well.

Not sure if I'd have the reflexes to do that course..
Considering 2 of the 3 stangs had mechincal problems not well, plus it was a Miata friendly course. But next month at the Gainesville event will benefit us more.

Mike

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
mike I love your car...its nasty!! Cant wait to do my 331 forged stroker when I get near the 100,000 mile mark!

Users who are viewing this thread