AutoTrix Sequential Tail Lights

LDC2335

Established Member
got mine installed, vid kinda sucks, ill get a better nighttime one up later. Ill leave ya a trader rating(feedback)

edit: deleted old video

Last edited:

autotrix

Established Member
Thanks for the video and trader feedback!

It seems like your factory Turn/Hazard flasher is worn and we recommend this to many people with older stangs. The addition of added bulb elements (added amp draw) can wig out older more worn electronic turn flashers and cause a ramping up of the sequence.

I would recommend installing a new turn signal flasher from a local parts store. The flash rate will remain the same because you are buying a direct replacement. This will allow your sequence to be full from the start. This problem only seems to plague 1998 and older cars.

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
Thanks for the video and trader feedback!

It seems like your factory Turn/Hazard flasher is worn and we recommend this to many people with older stangs. The addition of added bulb elements (added amp draw) can wig out older more worn electronic turn flashers and cause a ramping up of the sequence.

I would recommend installing a new turn signal flasher from a local parts store. The flash rate will remain the same because you are buying a direct replacement. This will allow your sequence to be full from the start. This problem only seems to plague 1998 and older cars.

good to know, i thought they were a little fast, but wasnt too worried, im digging em alot already...ill replace it asap and get another vid up.

I find myself turning on my signal way before i normally would just to show em off..lol

thanks for offering a quality affordable kit thats easy to install. :beer:

autotrix

Established Member
Cool! Looking forward to it!

I proudly signal as well :lol1:

Glad that your install went smoothly.

LDC2335

Established Member
changed the flasher, i think it helped a little.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfqSC7QT6LI"]YouTube- Autotrix sequential Taillights![/ame]

autotrix

Established Member
Thats extremely low miles! I can understand your concerns and this is why plug-&-play is an option. Thanks for checking us out.

LDC2335

Established Member
today i installed some load resisters and loaded the sequential tails with LED's... i think it Looks sick.

also i bent the prongs on a 3157 bulb backwards and installed them in the reverse lights. Gives each side like another 12 watts or so running both filaments.

autotrix sequentials = $50
GP Thunder 20 LED wide angle bulbs = $14 a Pair ,cheapest i could find em
Load resisters = 10 bucks

So about $105 give or take. I love em.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKbICOH7Fo"]YouTube- Autotrix sequential tails With led bulbs[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyKb...40428 00_00_16-00_01_38 [High quality and siz

Users who are viewing this thread