Autoshow GT500 pics. ??????????

mrGT

Established Member
SVT04 said:
So answer up, how is it that you seem to have one of these elusive GT500's before they have been released anywhere else ????
This pics were taken and posted by a guy who's uncle works at Ford and his unlcel had the Shelby mule on a test ride weekend and took it to a family gathering.

The the pictures were pulled down just about as fast as they went up.....like the guy shouldn't have posted them in the first place. But it was too late, the pictures had already been down loaded and now they are being reposted by those....not the guy that took the pictures.

Pretty ass Shelby, if you ask me!

~

Last edited:

stang22

Established Member
mrGT said:
This pics were taken and posted by a guy who's uncle works at Ford and his unlcel had the Shelby mule on a test ride weekend and took it to a family gathering.

The the pictures were pulled down just about as fast as they went up.....like the guy shouldn't have posted them in the first place. But it was too late, the pictures had already been down loaded and now they are being reposted by those....not the guy that took the pictures.

Pretty ass Shelby, if you ask me!

~
You got that right brother!!...And talk about having a "Great Job"...Wow!! :-D

stang22

Established Member
chuckstang said:
I would never take a MUSTANG to those speeds and especially not an srt8, and like to see the srt8 do that myself, seems a bit much.
But I guess if your crazy enough, anything is possible
The gt500 is gona be an aero dissaster but the weight of it should make it more stable :)
too bad the rear diffuser is not functional
I know a few that bought them here(300c srt-8's) and actually now live in germany,and ride them on the Autobahn,on a regular basis,...its actually a well put together,amazing automobile!...I've been in them a few times,and the machines are very impressive indeed! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread