Autorama

Blue03

Established Member
Just posting this in case anyone was thinking about going or wanting to go. I and a few others are heading down on Sunday at 9:30am. I have my van and space for about 4 people if anyone wants to go. Post out and let me know and I will E-mail directions to my place if you don't know where that is. I live downriver.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
never been there. Is it worth the trip? My wife is gone for the weekend, so Sunday a.m. would be great.
-J

Blue03

Established Member
If you've never been there than yes, definitely. I am working at Mopar today and my boss said Chip Foose is supposed to be there with a new project. A lot of custom and muscle cars. Figure about roughly 3 hours to get through it.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Worth it? :shrug:
Lots of cars and trucks and bikes with 20x as much money into them than there worth. And thats probably only the paint work.
Lotsa chrome and diamond tuck interiors.

seen one seen em all kinda deal.

JP

Blue03

Established Member
JP said:
Worth it? :shrug:
Lots of cars and trucks and bikes with 20x as much money into them than there worth. And thats probably only the paint work.
Lotsa chrome and diamond tuck interiors.

seen one seen em all kinda deal.

JP

C'mon JP it isn't THAT bad. Sheesh.....Doug, what day are you going??

bone stock

Established Member
i went on friday for a field trip. got to see chip foose speak (he was pretty boring) :sleeping: :sleeping:

they had some pretty good stangs. 05 eleanor was my favorite. i saw a sweet saleen until i saw the tv's in the calipers :nonono: :nonono:

i also liked how they threw all the rice burners downstairs with a 99 saleen :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread