Autopower roll bar - 94-04 convertible

Quasar Z

Established Member
I have an Autopower roll bar for a 1994-2004 Mustang convertible that I no longer use. It is a 4 point bar and is called their Street Roll Bar. Following is a link to a picture of the bar on their site:

Autopower Industries - Roll Bars

I also have the Street Roll Bar cover for it, which is a very nicely fitted cover that looks much better than roll bar padding. Here is a link to a picture of the cover on the Autopower website:

Autopower Industries - Covers and Padding

The bar cost $425 and the pad was another $130. Both are in perfect condition and look like new. Will sell for $275 plus shipping but would prefer a sale in the Phoenix area. PM me if interested, I have pictures of the bar and cover available. Thanks.

Quasar Z

Established Member
Here are a couple of pictures of the roll bar
IMG_2816-1.gif

IMG_2817.gif

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Hey man, I'm in the phx area. Definitely going to keep it in mind, just have to wait for some pay checks to come in.

you don't have to cut any panels to install this one right? just bolts in?

Last edited:

Quasar Z

Established Member
It bolts right in and fits very well without cutting. I have another interested person but he will need it shipped. Let me know as soon as you can if you want it, as I would rather not try to ship this thing. Thanks.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Quick questions: Do you have the hardware as well? It comes with some sort of backing plate that you put on the other side as well right?

Quasar Z

Established Member
I don't have the hardware for it (lost it in the move). It is just standard 3/8" Grade 5 bolts. I had large washers on the underside but Autopower does have plates to add to the rigidity of the mounting. Don at Autopower will sell all of the bolts and the backing plates for $40 if that is the way the new owner chooses to go.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Hey man. Go ahead and sell to the other guy or whoever if they are ready. I am trying to track down a nagging problem with the stang, so if you still have it when I get this fixed and I am not broke at that point, lol, then I will shoot you a message.

Quasar Z

Established Member
No rush. I cannot ship this thing very easily so I would prefer a local sale. Let me know when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread