Autometer wideband?

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
I'm in the process of dealing with a pair of them, learning the code on my own and,,, there so new SCT had no conversion codes nor did Autometer fo rany one other then there own goods..

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Well you will have a formula of some nature unless by purchasing matching datalogers, I am not sure if I am going to return them as of yet.
I have a new one coming from NAPA already and Auto meter said they want the other one to tear into and will cover it.
I will give it one swap,, only because I want matching guages..

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
They work so far without data logging them so far, however without that function,,, I will have this well on the way by next week. P.M. me your phone number if you want more details.
Garrett

Last edited:

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Well here is my update on the Auto meter Wide-Band Gauge, they burn out when you try too data log with them.
The gauge face count and sweep continue to be fairly accurate however they last for about 20 minutes wired to an out source data logging device. Gauge number three toast.
There supposed formula of (V*1.5)+10 turns out to be (V*6.8)+10 too get the scale remotely close and once turned into my tuner J.J. he said they were trash and couldn't work with them, three of them cooked from a five minute data logging session. Walk away from them for now folk's, they need to do there home work.

So all in all, not much better then there narrow band, I am deeply saddened, now I must purchase some that don't match the rest; Summery; Absolute Bullshit!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread