Autometer Lunar Gauges and Pod

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
I am looking to sell my 03-04 (dont know if it will fit all new edge) hardtop A-Pillar three gauge pod and 3 gauges. I have the Autometer Lunar series 2-1/16" gauges that show Oil Pressure, Narrowband A/F, and Boost. The Lunar series is the series that most matches the 03-04 gauge cluster. In the pictures it is showing as blue, but they are actually green. I included a picture of the stock gauge cluster for reference. It is currently on my car and will come with everything required to make them work. I would prefer not to split them up, but if there are no responses or they all fall through, I will split it up. It figures that the day after I list these for sale, the light on the oil pressure gauge goes out. The gauge itself still works, it just doesn't light up now. I figured I would go ahead an announce that so no one feels they are getting screwed. I was originally looking to get $175 plus shipping for the whole set-up, but due to the light being out, I will drop that to $150 plus shipping. I have seen the Boost gauge for for $100 itself, so for all three gauges and the pod for $150 seems like a pretty good deal to me. That is pretty firm because I am using that money to buy another set-up. If you are interested, pm me, or call/text me at 817-602-seven oh five five. I am taking college classes, so if I dont answer leave me a message and I will call you back. Thanks. Without further ado, here are the pictures.

Oil Gauge
photo.gif

Air/Fuel Narrowband
photo4.gif

Boost
photo1.gif

Lit up
photo3.gif

Lit up with stock gauge cluster for reference
photo2.gif

Daniel

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Ok, I have come to the conclusion that I will have to split up the gauges. New, the Boost gauge and A/F gauge both go for $100 each. I am unsure of the Oil Pressure gauge. I am asking for $150 for the whole package, or $75 for boost, $75 for A/F, $40 for Oil Pressure, and and $30 for the pod. I have this on a few different forums, so 1st come 1st serve.

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread