Not open for further replies.

buddyantunez1

Established Member
Name: Kyle Mitchell
Location (city, state): Cleveland, MS
Items being sold: Autometer Gauges
Price: $250.00
Picture(s) of item: 5

I have 3 Autometer 2 1/16'' Lunar Series gauges that have never been wired up, only installed in their pod in my mustang. Went another route with the car and no longer need these gauges. They are; Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge w/ sending unit made for Ford vehicles, Mechanical Nitrous Pressure, and Narrowband A/F. The sending unit easily replaces the schrader valve on the fuel rail. Next is a mechanical nitrous pressure gauge, that includes the fittings that came with the gauge. I also have a 20ft 4AN line I will include for an additional $25, as they retail for over $50. Last, I have a Narrowband a/f gauge. It wires in the ECU of most vehicles to the factory oxygen sensor. I also have an autometer mustang gauge pod that surrounds the instrument cluster and supports two 2 1/16'' gauges. $20 takes it. Willing to give a package deal if all the gauges are purchased at once. The gauges retail at $250 for the Fuel Pressure, $130 for the Nitrous Pressure, and $109 for the Narrowband. Thats $489!!! Selling these combined for only $250.

I can be reached from 8am-9pm at 540-903-06 seven six. I prefer text.

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread