Autometer gauge.WTF?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Has this happened to anyone else?Does autometer back there gauges?Another gauge is starting to do the same thing...

gauge.jpg

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
seen it happen before...their customer service is good...send it back and have it fixed.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I've heard a lot of guys had issues with the Lunar Series. IIRC, there's something about our trucks that just doesn't mesh well with the Lunars and causes them to crap-out prematurely. Most post I've read sugest Auto Meter will take care of you, but since the Lunar Series has been discontinued they will replace it with the NV Series. If they replace it for you, ask for the Phantom Series... then you can do the blue bulb/green condom mod. IMO this is the most similar gauge to the OEM cluster.

capt1515

I WANA GO FAST !
Established Member
I had it happen to 2 of mine at the same time. My truck sat for over a year and the backlights took a crap completly . I just replaced them with the ultra-light silver face and they look great .

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
I've heard a lot of guys had issues with the Lunar Series. IIRC, there's something about our trucks that just doesn't mesh well with the Lunars and causes them to crap-out prematurely. Most post I've read sugest Auto Meter will take care of you, but since the Lunar Series has been discontinued they will replace it with the NV Series. If they replace it for you, ask for the Phantom Series... then you can do the blue bulb/green condom mod. IMO this is the most similar gauge to the OEM cluster.

I sent my Lunar Vac/Boost gauge back to them about a month and a half ago and they REPLACED it with a LUNAR gauge.

Wayne

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Bruce I sent my bad Lunar trans temp gauge back last week. Today a new Lunar trans temp gauge was drooped off by UPS. Now thats customer service

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Bruce I sent my bad Lunar trans temp gauge back last week. Today a new Lunar trans temp gauge was drooped off by UPS. Now thats customer service

No cost to you?They told me they stopped making the Lunar gauges and to send them back to see what they can do for me...all 3 are getting bad..

Users who are viewing this thread