Autometer COBALT Series gauges

TimmieG

Established Member
I really need the money to continue my TT project so im also putting for sale my Autometer COBALT series gauges

6163 Fuel Pressure $110 SOLD

6159 Boost $100 No longer for sale

6174 Nitrous $140 SOLD

A/F $40

All of the gauges are in perfect condition, no dings that i've noticed on any of them but i will double check tomorrow! All gauges would include the Sender/gauge wiring, i have the original boxes for most of them. The BOOST gauge i never installed, bought it on ebay a while ago and had it sitting on my desk waiting for the day i finished the TT kit so i have never used it myself but it is USED.

Shipping would be about $8 per gauge, unless if you take multiple gauges then shipping will be combined!

Last edited:

TimmieG

Established Member
Pm replied - you might be in luck cause i have a geniune autometer part # 12121 (94-02 full tripple pillar pod - Hardtop), and a knockoff type - the knockoff i could do for $15 more than what i told you via PM, the Geniune $40 more -

Heres a link to the pics of both, Geniune on the left, knockoff on right - genuine looks very nice and clean, 1 hold drilled on far top (windshield side), knockoff has multiple holes and would look good if painted with some interior paint!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c382/IsraelRjr1/?action=view&current=DSC00177.jpg

Also , most of the gauges had the mounting bolts on the back shaved down due to no space in a custom pod in my car, and the nitrous pressure gauges wiring harness was extended so it could reach the trunk, so if you have your sender nut on your bottle like i do, you do not have to modify the harness. Just two things i forgot to mentio, Sorry for the long posts...

TimmieG

Established Member
xtreme02gt said:
PM Sent.... Want the Nitrous and Fuel pressure gauges NOW! Do you have the gauge pod too???

Btw - your stang looks reallly nice!! like the Tail tints with the DD BB's, and the whole scheme :rockon:

TimmieG

Established Member
Ok got in contact with Extreme02GT - said he will be sending payment tonight by paypal for the Fuel Pressure and Nitrous gauges, will keep you updated!

TimmieG

Established Member
Fast99Snake said:
is the a/f gauge still f/s

YES!! Sorry i havent checked back in a while!!

To everyone else, Please PM if you have any questions, And also the boost gauge is no longer for sale , im gonne need it in a few weeks ;-)

TimmieG

Established Member
Fast99Snake said:
pics to [email protected] of a/f gauge if its not too much trouble
i know u said in ur first post but ill just double check
it comes with wiring and everything need to install?
thanks
Justin

Sent pic, it comes as it does from autometer (A foot or 2 of inicial wiring) right out the back of the gauge, i crimped some plugs on , can be cut off to use your own, as you can see from the pics you have plenty of wiring to work with! ;-)

The A/F is the only one i dont have the original box for...

to answer your Q, yes it comes with everything needed to install (gauge and the attatched wiring!) , you'll just have to Extend/Cut the wiring to the length you need. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread