Autometer Cobalt Gauges, 2010-2012 tinted tail lights

azoufan

Established Member
Sold the GT500. I have a set of Autometer Boost, Oil Pressure and Water Temp gauges in a 3 pod Autometer A pillar mount for sale. On the car for approximately 300 miles. These were installed in a 2011 GT500, not sure what years the A Pillar mount may fit beyond that. Boost is mechanical, Oil and Water are electric. I'm into these for about $340, I'll take $200 shipped from 85142 for the whole set.

GAUGES ARE SOLD

IMG_0695.jpg

I had a body shop out here that I know tint my tail lights right after I bought the car. I purchased a set of used tail lights for track days then sold the car with them, so still have the tinted ones. I just noticed a scratch in the tint on the passenger side lense. Extremely difficult to notice, but man I'd be ticked if I bought these without someone telling me that. This reduces the price greatly now. I'll take $150 plus shipping from 85142.

IMG_0696.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg

Last edited:

azoufan

Established Member
BUMP. Would rather keep these all together as a unit unless someone wants to buy the other 2 gauges separately.

Toecheese

Established Member
Tried to see if this would fit a 2008 GT500 but couldn't find any thing. I will take it if you can let me know if it will fit. Text me 336-240-3211

azoufan

Established Member
Holy cow folks, I hate when people do this, I'm so sorry. The gauges and pillar are sold, tail lights are still available. I thought I was signed up for notifications on these threads but apparently I missed one. Again, very sorry for the many follow up posts and my inability to respond to them.

Users who are viewing this thread