autometer C2

04silversnake

Established Member
I know the best matching gauges are the lunar series. I just like to here your opinions on the Autometer C2 series. I like the blue color that they produce, just dont know if they would look good with the existing stock guages in green. I tried seach but couldnt fine on this specific topic.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
I have them and love them! Awesome gauges. I am a big fan of the indiglo blue. Plus I like being different than the rest of the crowd. :D

Here are some pics (crappy ones), but you'll see how they look.

It's not like the gauges are in the cluster and need to match anyway. IMO.

Enjoy

gauge1.jpg

gauge2.jpg

gauge3.jpg

gauge4.jpg

04silversnake

Established Member
I really like the blue reflection they have. I dont care much about the matching either since my will go in the A pillar as well. Even though I am getting the bazel as well. Wish the stock would have been indigo blue too. Thanks for your pics. I think it looks good

Rev Happy

Established Member
The C2s look darker in person... I have them on my 96 Cobra and was a bit surprised after I installed them... I noticed that you 03 guys have a different autometer A pillar pod than previouse years... The 03 pods seem to be a bit thicker (in the back) where the guage mounts in, looks a lot better IMHO the 94-98... Is there any difference between the 03 stock a pillar compared to previouse years? I'm wondering if the 03 autometer full pillar will fit in my car without any problem...??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread