Autometer Boost Gauge

bg302

Established Member
Just finishing up the last of the mods on my 2010. I just received my Autometer C2 boost gauge. Most guys get the boost signal from the vacuum line on the passenger side of the blower, I believe it's the one connected to the fuel pressure regulator. Does anyone happen to know the size of that vacuum line? I'm going to order a tee to get the signal up to the gauge.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
5mm. I think I used a 1/4" tee to run mine. Heat shrink tubing makes for great hose clamps in small sizes like this depending on boost levels. Using the small diameter vinyl tubing that comes with the gauge gives it a pretty fast response rate. You can find small diameter plastic convoluted plastic sheathing on ebay to run it around the engine.

bg302

Established Member
5mm. I think I used a 1/4" tee to run mine. Heat shrink tubing makes for great hose clamps in small sizes like this depending on boost levels. Using the small diameter vinyl tubing that comes with the gauge gives it a pretty fast response rate. You can find small diameter plastic convoluted plastic sheathing on ebay to run it around the engine.
Thanks. 5mm is about .200". I'll grab a 1/4" tee and see how it fits, should be pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread