Automere Nexus Boost/Vac, EGT, and controller

TimmieG

Established Member
I have two sets of these - longs story short over the years i bought 2 used sets and some new to build a cluster and now i need the 12 channel controller for the speedo/tach so this is the extra stuff that has been laying around.

The following is the retail for these parts;
6400 controller ($265)- Auto Meter 6400 - Auto Meter Nexus Series Sensor Modules with Remote - Overview - SummitRacing.com
EGT pn6445 ($250) - Auto Meter 6445 - Auto Meter Nexus Full Sweep Electric Analog Gauges - Overview - SummitRacing.com
Boost/Vac pn6450 ($200) - Auto Meter 6459 Nexus Boost/Vacuum Gauge

SET ONE - $350
This set is good to go, has all the sensors and wiring to plug in and go. Does not have original boxes.
DSCF0120.jpg

SET TWO - $325
The boost/vac sender harness was cut on this one so to plug it into the brain unit you are gonna have to splice in some connectors, aside from that this set is good to go.

DSCF0117.jpg

Here is a picture of the missing end of the harness for the boost/vac
DSCF0119.jpg

I believe there are a total of 7 different color schemes and 5 different dimming settings, the last two pictures show the brightest and darkest in the blue (looks like cobalt series).

DSCF0128.jpg

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

Brightest blue
DSCF0136.jpg

Darkest blue
DSCF0138.jpg

Any questions PLEASE PM me, i'll notice it quicker that way since i do not have thread notifications on.

Users who are viewing this thread