Automatic window?

19ClearCobra96

Established Member
Does the drivers side window roll down automatically in anyone elses cars? I am asking because I was putting them down one day just a bit and a let off the button and it went all the way down, I tried it a few times on the same drive and it kept doing it. The next time and ever since then it wont do it? SO is there a loose connection or am I losing my mind?

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Both of mine do...but I have a DEI 530T.

Yes, your DR side should have auto down. From what Ive heard, its built into the switch; which in your case, might be going bad.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
Both of mine do...but I have a DEI 530T.

Yes, your DR side should have auto down. From what Ive heard, its built into the switch; which in your case, might be going bad.
Same here...window mods rule!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
I just wish I would quite being lazy, and stop at my friends shop to get the programmer for the Compustar. I totally forgot to program the latched time, and they only go up and down in like 2-3" increments at a time; when using the alarm remote. :nonono:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Does the drivers side window roll down automatically in anyone elses cars

That's what's known as the Express Down feature. Some owners have replaced the passenger window switch to have that capability on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread