"Automatic shifter relocation plate for 03 Cobra??

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Ive seen several pics in the past that relocate the aftermarket automatic shifters to the cup holder. I have mine mounted in te stock location but when strapt in @ the track i sit a little to far back from the shifter. Please sent pics & where can I buy the plate??? thanks Robert( [email protected])

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Ive seen several pics in the past that relocate the aftermarket automatic shifters to the cup holder. I have mine mounted in te stock location but when strapt in @ the track i sit a little to far back from the shifter. Please sent pics & where can I buy the plate??? thanks Robert( [email protected])

Come on Guys and Girls I have seen them but cant seem to find it!!!! Help with pics or web sites thanks Robert

jdgt03

Established Member
I need to know this also, going c4 soon i hope, i swaped a t-5 to c4 in an 89 coupe recently and used holcomb motorsports plate, i would think being the same styly unibody it would work, maybe with a little modification. B&M ratchet shifter proly would be best so you dont have to worry about the shfiter hitting the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread