AutoEaton E85 Dyno results

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
keep us posted on the weekends outcome. I honestly think it's because it was a very high HP wheel skirt you have recently installed!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
keep us posted on the weekends outcome. I honestly think it's because it was a very high HP wheel skirt you have recently installed!

Haha. Thanks again for that man!

Donyou have any close pumps? I know there are some on the list in NY. Make the switch!

lee4him

Established Member
Jake, this is great news! I do have a question though. I see you ran a good amount of timing but I've read others have better luck with less. I really don't understand why less would be better. Thoughts?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jake, this is great news! I do have a question though. I see you ran a good amount of timing but I've read others have better luck with less. I really don't understand why less would be better. Thoughts?

Some do have luck with less on pump gas. Race gas / E85 is different for different reasons. Higher octane burns faster for one. It's also based on the engine combo.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Is there anything you don't do with greatness Jake? :beer:

Luck on my side I guess. This car is the the first time Ive done ANYTHING to a car to this extent. Im just glad my searching, googling and questioning everyone worked out with everything Ive done

SSeatr

Established Member
Some do have luck with less on pump gas. Race gas / E85 is different for different reasons. Higher octane burns faster for one. It's also based on the engine combo.

doesn't Ethanol actually burn slower causing it to burn more evenly and controlled?

Users who are viewing this thread