Auto up not working on passenger window. Any ideas?

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
Just noticed today my passenger side window doesn't roll up using the auto up feature on either passenger or driver switch, also doesn't go back up after it lowers when you open the door. Window still rolls up and down just fine, I just lost the auto up feature. Any ideas? Thanks!

Tight Lines

Established Member
If yo disconnected the battery you will have to reset the limits of the windows. This has worked in a couple of my cars. Get in the car (running) close door, roll window down holding switch after window is down for five seconds. Then roll window up holding the switch for five extra seconds after window is all the way up. Sometimes you will hear a click. Repeat passenger side. Should be good to go.

JBN

Le Chupacobra
Established Member
If yo disconnected the battery you will have to reset the limits of the windows. This has worked in a couple of my cars. Get in the car (running) close door, roll window down holding switch after window is down for five seconds. Then roll window up holding the switch for five extra seconds after window is all the way up. Sometimes you will hear a click. Repeat passenger side. Should be good to go.

Thanks all is well now!

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member

Wow, that's some good advice there. I'll have to remember this :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread