Auto transport company from hawaii to the USA mainland??????

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
I bought a vehicle from Honolulu and was looking at shipping companies that can bring it over here. The cheapest price I found so far was $2900 door to door.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

:)

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Very curious what you bought and how much you paid>??? Sorry to be nosy, just wondering what made you buy a car overseas.

Try Stephen at Home a ring and see what he says. He is a broker and really came through for me on a recent move and charged a VERY SMALL fee to do so. Tell him Mat in CT told you to call, he just had a F-250 moved for me.

Best of luck!

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
Your getting screwed. It's about 500$ to 1000$ from Hawaii and should be around 650$ from L.A. or San Diego to El Paso. The company is called Pasha Hawaii that transports to and from Hawaii and there are hundreds of trucks running along I-10. Pasha even has some of their own trucks that run down there or they will broker it for you.

BTW I run 6 full size car carriers to L.A. and back.

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
I've shipped 3 cars to Hawaii from Oakland via Mattson, the last one was $900. Have to check out Pasha based on previous post, and it sounds like "toomanymustangs" is your man...

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Very curious what you bought and how much you paid>??? Sorry to be nosy, just wondering what made you buy a car overseas.

Try Stephen at Home a ring and see what he says. He is a broker and really came through for me on a recent move and charged a VERY SMALL fee to do so. Tell him Mat in CT told you to call, he just had a F-250 moved for me.

Best of luck!

I sell commercial vehicles ie cargo vans, utility trucks, passanger vans, flatbeds. One of my good customers requested specifically a 2002-2003 Ford E350 Cargo van with the 7.3 diesel engine in it and was willing to pay top dollar. Just a regular 2003 7.3 diesel f250 is hard to find nowadays try finding that in a cargo van lol. Out of all the Manheim auctions all over the country, Honolulu was the only place where I found one after looking for several weeks. Purchased via simulacast.

So, If anyone finds another 2003 Ford Cargo van (E250-E350) with the 7.3 diesel engine (not the 6.0) for sale, pm me and I will paypal you $250 finder's fee!

Last edited by a moderator:

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Your getting screwed. It's about 500$ to 1000$ from Hawaii and should be around 650$ from L.A. or San Diego to El Paso. The company is called Pasha Hawaii that transports to and from Hawaii and there are hundreds of trucks running along I-10. Pasha even has some of their own trucks that run down there or they will broker it for you.

BTW I run 6 full size car carriers to L.A. and back.

Yes the shipping company I almost went with wanted to rip me a new one lol. The company Im going with charged me $1850 to my door. Pretty good deal considering it is the extended cargo van and heavier than your standard gas powered cargo van.

Thanks for all the suggestions! :beer:

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
I sell commercial vehicles ie cargo vans, utility trucks, passanger vans, flatbeds. One of my good customers requested specifically a 2002-2003 Ford E350 Cargo van with the 7.3 diesel engine in it and was willing to pay top dollar. Just a regular 2003 7.3 diesel f250 is hard to find nowadays try finding that in a cargo van lol. Out of all the Manheim auctions all over the country, Honolulu was the only place where I found one after looking for several weeks. Purchased via simulacast.

So, If anyone finds another 2003 Ford Cargo van (E250-E350) with the 7.3 diesel engine (not the 6.0) for sale, pm me and I will paypal you $250 finder's fee!

Try looking at coparts. They are everywhere and they sell stuff with zero liability-as in some big corporations sell through them so no one can come back on them.
I've hauled a few big diesel vans from coparts. Searching is free-worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread