auto or 5speed

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
For my wife, does the 03/04 cobra come with an auto trans?
:shrug:

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Tell her to quit whining and learn how to drive a manual.

This!

Hahaha I had to learn how to drive a manual all over again when I got my "hand-me-down", and I love it. Tell her to go for it, it's fun running through the gears! :beer:

snakebite6

Established Member
tell her to suck it up and learn how to drive a manual. She may not want to drive one now but after she does a few 2nd gear pulls then she will change her mind! Especially in a terminator

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Didn't Kobe Bryant buy a lambo and have it converted to auto for his wife at some point?

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
Thanks guys.
She is pushin me to buy a Mach that is bad ass with auto....but Im trying to show her and explaine that we can have a terminator for the same price..(almost)....she says if I can find an auto..she will let me....but do you know how hard it is to find a 2003/2004 cobra that is auto!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thanks guys.
She is pushin me to buy a Mach that is bad ass with auto....but Im trying to show her and explaine that we can have a terminator for the same price..(almost)....she says if I can find an auto..she will let me....but do you know how hard it is to find a 2003/2004 cobra that is auto!

they dont make them. and i would stay away from all cars converted to an auto!

Users who are viewing this thread